- Washington Post: “Supremely idiotic.”
- San Fransisco Cronicle: “So mind-blowingly horrible that it teeters on the edge of cinematic immortality. “
- The New York Times: “So inept on every level, you wonder why the distributor didn’t release it straight to video, or better, toss it directly into the trash. “
- Entertainment Weekly: “Far be it from me to dismiss a man’s effort (Uwe Boll) in a sentence, but the film on your teeth after a three-day drunk possesses more cinematic value.”
- The Hollywood Reporter: “One of those rare instances of a movie being so bad … it’s still really bad.”
- New York Daily News: “No better than whatever you might pick up while wearing a blindfold at Blockbuster, even if you happen to reach into a trash can.”
And they say games don’t make for good cinematic material…
See more reviews at Metacritic.