Throughout my thesis writing I found techniques to solve a variety of small-scale IT problems, lifehacks in so many words.
I won’t bore you with them. With one exception: My email setup. Here’s what it achieves:
– No lost emails “ever”, and no need to delete emails
– No more worrying about SMTP servers when on the road (after six months you’ll forget that there ever was a problem)
– The ability to have all one’s emails in one big archive (if you’ve stored your historic correspondence somewhere)
– All this without changing your email address(es)
– Use all your email addresses through one webmail interface
Continue reading Kiss your email problems goodbye